Fall Storytime - Letter G


Letter G is for: glasses, giraffe, glove, glue, and garden!

Books we read today:

"Tops and Bottoms," by Janet Stevens
"Betsy B. Little," by Anne McEvoy

Songs we sang today:

"These Are My Glasses," by Laurie Berkner
These are my glasses- make glasses with your finger
This is my book- hands pressed together
I put on my glasses- put on the glasses
And open up the book- open your hands
Now I read read read- hold out the "book"
And I look look look- look through the glasses
I put down my glasses- put hands down and…
WHOOP- clap hands together
Close up the book.

"Giant Carrot"
I'm gonna pull you out
Pull you out
A little seed that grew so big
Who knew that?
We'll shake it to the left
Shake it to the right
Giant carrot, giant carrot
PLEASE COME OUT!!

"Goofball" Song
Clap your hands, stomp your feet
Wiggle your bottom around
Make a funny face at your neighbor
And howl like Huckleberry Clown
Scratch your head like a monkey
And flap your arms like a bird
Get low to the ground like you're very, very small
Jump up like a skyscraper ten stories tall
Turn around and down you fall
Then you're doing the Goofball!

(Repeat song going faster each time)

No comments:

Post a Comment