Fall Storytime - Letter C


Letter C is for: carrot, comb, cat, crocodile, crayons, colors, and caterpillar!

Books we read today:

"I Ain't Gonna Paint No More," by Karen Beaumont
"The Featherless Chicken,"by Sylvie Jones

Songs we sang today:

"The Color Song"
If you're wearing any red, any red
If you're wearing any red, any red
If you're wearing any red,
Put your hands up on your head
If you're wearing any red, any red.

If you're wearing any green...
Make a face that's really mean
If you're wearing any yellow...
Shake your body like it's jello
If you're wearing any black...
Put your hands behind your back
If you're wearing any white...
Hug your body really tight
If you're wearing any pink...
just give a little wink.

"I Know A Chicken," by Laurie Berkner
I know a chicken (I know a chicken)
And she laid an egg (and she laid an egg)
Oh I know a chicken (I know a chicken)
And she laid an egg (and she laid an egg)
Oh my goodness (oh my goodness)
It's a shaky egg! (it's a shaky egg!)
Shake your eggs!

Shake them fast...
Shake them slow...
Shake them in a circle...
Shake them up and down...

No comments:

Post a Comment