Round 'em Up, Cowboy!


Books we read today:

"Buster Goes to Cowboy Camp," by Denise Fleming
"Every Cowgirl Needs a Horse," by Rebecca Janni

Songs we sang today:

"BANJO"

I was born on a bright sunny day
So many years ago
While everyone sang Happy Birthday
I played the old banjo

B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
Everybody loves the banjo.

My first day of school
I didn't know a single soul
But i made lots of friends that day
When I played by banjo.

B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
Everybody loves the banjo.

Then I met Miss Terri Ann
And oh, I loved her so
And she said she would marry me
If I played my banjo.

B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
Everybody loves the banjo.

It will make you clap yur hands
It will make you tap your toe
It will put a big smile right on your face
When I play my banjo

"This is the Way the Ladies Ride"

This is the way the ladies ride,
The ladies ride, the ladies ride
This is the way the ladies ride, so early in the morning.

This is the way the gentlemen ride,
The gentlemen ride, the gentlemen ride
This is the way the gentlemen ride, so early in the morning.

This is the way the farmer rides,
The farmer rides, the farmer rides
This is the way the farmer rides, so early in the morning.

This is the way the cowboy rides
The cowboy rides, the cowboy rides
This is the way the cowboy rides, so early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment