Week #7 - Letter G

Letter G is for: goat, giraffe, girl, grasshopper, garden, glue, glitter, grandma and grandpa!

Books we read today:

"What! Cried Granny: An Almost Bedtime Story," by Kate Lum
"Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!," by Candace Fleming

Songs we sang today:

"These Are My Glasses," by Laurie Berkner
These are my glasses (make glasses with your finger)
This is my book (hands pressed together)
I put on my glasses (put on the glasses)
And open up the book (open your hands)
Now I read read read (hold out the “book”)
And I look look look (look through the glasses)
I put down my glasses (put hands down)
and…WHOOP (clap hands together)
Close up the book.

"Echo Gecko," by Brian Kinder
(chorus)Hey everybody (hey everybody)
Tell ya 'bout my gecko (tell ya 'bout my gecko)
A funny little lizard (a funny little lizard)
Who always likes to echo (who always likes to echo)
Come on let's go (come on let's go)
Echo like my gecko (echo like my gecko)

(kids repeat back series of clapping)

Hey, let's go faster! (hey, let's go faster!)
Faster and faster! (faster and faster!)

(kids repeat back series of faster clapping)

Hey! These kids are good! (Hey! These kids are good!)
Hey these kids are real good! (Hey these kids are real good!)

(repeat chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment