Week #3 - Letter C

Letter C is for: camel, cow, chick, cat, car, carrot, corn and cake!

Books we read today:

"Tops and Bottoms," by Janet Stevens
"Mrs. Chicken and the Hungry Crocodile," by Won-Ldy Paye

Songs we sang today:

"Giant Carrot"
The carrot in my garden
I planted weeks ago
It's getting so much bigger
You ought to see it grow!
It came up to my knees,
and then up to my hips!
Giant carrot, giant carrot
your're taller than the trees!

(chorus)
I'm gonna pull you out, pull you out
A little seed that grew so big, who knew that!
We'll shake it to the left, shake it to the right.
Giant carrot, giant carrot, PLEASE come OUT!

Along came the misses, to pull the carrot out...
Along came little Annie, to pull the carrot out...
Along came the dog, to pull the carrot out...
Along came the cat, to pull the carrot out...
Along came the little mouse, to pull the carrot out...

"I Know A Chicken"

(chorus)
I know a chicken (I know a chicken)
And she laid an egg (and she laid an egg)
Oh i know a chicken (I know a chicken)
And she laid an egg (and she laid an egg)
Oh my goodness (oh my goodness)
It's a shaky egg! (it's a shaky egg!)

Shake them fast!........
Shake them slow........
Shake them in a circle.......
Shake them up and down.......

No comments:

Post a Comment